-
October 5th, 2003, 03:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have a question can you SPAM here? I don't know the rules, but if you can consider this the spam thread and if not...well post some interesting spam mail here!
"Are you tired, run down, listless? Are you unpopular? Do you poop out of parties? Well the answer to all your problems is in this little bottle..."
-
October 6th, 2003, 10:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Check THIS site out it takes SPAM to a whole new level *shuder*
-
October 6th, 2003, 10:25 PM
#3
Inactive Member
what the heck.....why did those ppl post nonsense so many times...you'd think they'd get bored. i only saw the 1st 2nd and last pg (didnt feel like reading all the nonsense). funny though that the thread got locked, seemed like a perfect end.
-
October 6th, 2003, 10:48 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Aww! I wasn't all nonsense. Did you see the pictures? They were hilarious.
-
October 6th, 2003, 11:39 PM
#5
Inactive Member
oh...i mustve missed the pics....after i saw someone post like 10 times in a row of nothing, i started skimming and wasnt paying attention really.
-
October 8th, 2003, 03:52 AM
#6
Inactive Member
They take ages to load (on my clunky old machine, anyway). I like the Dear Dr Ruth... letter. Yay for dumb humour.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks